Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boogie Woogie Baby!!!

I thought this kid moved a lot three weeks ago after the ultrasound I had. But it seems like that was NOTHING!

The kid stopped moving and worried me some for a couple of weeks and now he/she just WILL NOT STOP! It is crazy and now this image:

boogie Pictures, Images and Photos

has a complete new meaning to me!!!! THIS IS WHAT I FEEL is happening in my abdomen MOST of the time lately! :) LOL

It sometimes makes you feel a bit sick. Sometimes it is just entertaining for hubby and daughter. It makes it feel more real and gives them a way to interact with the baby. Sometimes it is very comforting because it reassures me, letting me know the kid is growing and thriving inside of me.

On occasion, it can be weird when you feel a round bump up against one part of my belly, and then feel it slowly move away. Was that his/her rump? Was it a head? What was that weird rubbing feeling that just went past against my hand? Yup. It can be weird!

Regardless of the feeling it gives me or others, it is life growing inside of me. I'm completely humbled by the miracle taking place. I'm also worried to some degree. it is just past the half way mark for me and yet, I feel like this kid is HUGE! There are 20 more weeks to go! HOW MUCH BIGGER will he/she get??? Hopefully no bigger than his/her big sister! She was a whopping 9lbs 4oz. I would like to not have a baby any bigger than that! I want a cute little guy who fits in all his/her newborn clothing! :) My daughter left quite a few outfits unused! :)

Things are going well. I go in one week to get another ultrasound and I look forward to seeing this little tatertot. HOPEFULLY he/she is right where he/she should be sizewize! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

1 comment:

Lacey Jane said...

awwww that's cute. you have a tiny dancer in there :o)