Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OUCHIE!

So it started.

A few weeks ago I had little ouches and owies, but today, it was here in FULL effect. :( My pelvic muscles feel like they are screaming for mercy. My belly is growing, and with it, the weight on my muscles. OUCHIE doesn't begin to cover it.

If I'm sitting, it is fine, but once I stand up to walk, OUCH! It means I am growing realy fast. I'm just a few days shy of six months, so it feels really early to me for this to be happening, but they say it happens faster the second time.

While I'm mostly enjoying this pregnancy, I'm worried about what this pain means. At just 24 months, what is in store for the REST of this long journey? Will my pain get worse? Time to whip out the pregnancy girdle (sounds horrible but its a blessing and a half ladies). I just didn't think I'd need it so early!!!!

The second time is definately NOT like the first.

Other new development is realy bad heartburn. I didn't have much with dd or at the beginning of this pregnancy, but now it is everpresent! :( I'm curious to see what the next few weeks bring!

All I know is that this kid is HUGE. Feels like she has to be much larger than they say. I can *see* my belly moving now! Those kicks and bumps are visible to the naked eye because they are so strong! One kick woke me up two nights ago! :) Dh has felt kicks on his back waking him too! This kiddo is gonna be a tae kwando star!! ;)

1 comment:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Can I still hold out and say it's a boy, in spite of what the ultra sound lady has said?!? I'd rather you have a giant boy than a giant girl! That said, be thankful you're not on bedrest and bleeding like a friend I know. She has 3 months to go and she is basically confined to her bed for the next trimester!

Plus active = healthy, right? And as for heartburn..can you drink herbal peppermint tea? That stuff is pretty good to settle some of the indigestion.