Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emilia Andrea Gracia: Photos from first week

These are all cell phone images we captured during week one at home. Excuse mess and mismatched clothes and no makeup having faces! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know it looks like all she does is sleep but its quite the opposite. She cries a *LOT* and eats even more. She is ALWAYS hungry it seems. This is a mixed blessing. I am dropping weight like no one's business, but breast feeding can be quite painful with an eater like this (who also refuses to latch well)!

So there is no such thing as a free lunch! I am paying dearly for this weight loss! (Pain, lack of sleep, rinse & repeat.) I can not think of another diet that is too much easier. No pain no gain, right?

;)

More pics to come once I get my camera ones online and re-sized!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I want to have a baby just for the weight loss alone, the awesomeness of life notwithstanding! I hope one day when I have a baby that he will have a monstrous appetite so I can go from fat to skinny before teeth come in! ;)

BTW she's a cutie; if she's a whiner who does she take after? ;)

tejanamama said...

Girl I WISH I was losing preexisting weight but that hasnt happened yet. I am back to prepreg weight however. I gained 30lbs, mostly in the first two trimesters, then lost those 30 in two weeks! :) OF COURSE my body is not like it was before (which wasn't all that great, lol, but whatever!)..shape changes. NOT for the better! :( But then you do get this precious little baby in the process, so I guess it all balances out! Not a lot of room for vanity in the whole exchange! Wish I could do it again! :(

Lacey Jane said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh she is so so so so sooooo beautiful!!!!!!

Diario de Elysia said...

She is gorgeous. I wanna hold her. I will call this weekend, and try to catch you at a good time!