Saturday, July 26, 2008

Eight HTPs later....

I am starting to BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so early on it isn't funny but the tests are darker and coming up quite fast. Today's was amazingly fast!!!! I'm stoked, but still cautious because it is just such a scary place to be after suffering early losses. **fingers xed**

Today we had a family gathering and it was hard to be hush hush. With things this early on, it is just too early to share the news with too many people. This part is *very* hard, however. I am also dying to tell my daughter, but being that she is 3 and a half and it is so early on, I want to hold off. Since she talks about her "siblings" often, I know she's going to be thrilled that her prayers (literal ones) have been answered! Seeing her face when she finds out will be priceless!

I need to call the doctor on Monday to make an appointment because the one I have was to calm my nerves and "confirm" the pregnancy but at this point I am starting to believe that I *am* pregnant and know that at seven weeks, it will be unlikely that we can see anything going on in there. I think we'll reschedule for 10 to 12 weeks, closer to when the OBs/Midwives want to see us.

The symptoms have started as well although so far, they seem manageable. I know the worst is ahead of me and I am braced and ready for it. I feel the symptoms are good because they remind me that my hormones are surging and that the pregnancy is thriving. When I don't feel any, I get nervous. I know I'll still complain as each one sets in, but secretly I'll be smiling and excited to experience them.

No pain no gain, right? :)

No comments: