Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome to the Wild Ride!


This is the beginning of the adventure that begins with two little pink lines! I recently took that test and continued taking them for a few days before finally believing that I was actually going to be expecting. After a couple of early losses, I wanted to be sure before I got too excited.

But here we are. Number two's arrival is guesstimated for April 1, 2009--over four years after the arrival of number one. It is a bigger gap than I would have wanted, but hopefully the timing is all part of a master plan that will end up being for the best! :)

I wanted to keep track of all the ups and downs that go along with a pregnancy, from the unique perspective of a non-first timer. I also want to review products that I find myself looking into along the way since the trip to momhood is strewn with choices for mother and baby--some more important than others, but all decisions that have to be made!

Stay tuned for interesting tid-bits from the road to childbirth and beyond! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Curlz said...

Congratulations! Praying for you et al ~ Curlz