Monday, September 15, 2008

It is official!!!!

I've entered the:



Yippeee!!!!

Things are going well. Still sick sometimes and nothing EVER sounds good to eat. I'm looking forward to being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want without thinking "ewww". Unfortunately, the stuff that sounds "eww" is stuff that is GOOD for me. Mostly bland comfort type foods are sounding half way okay.

Looking very forward to my next appointment in two days. I hope it goes well! I'll be back to post then! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Congrats on entering Tri#2, babe! *HUGS*

Have you considered oatmeal? Comforting and gooey and warm, yet healthy as well. It is esp. good if you drizzle some maple syrup on it and add brown sugar. Thinking about it makes ME want some! :D

tejanamama said...

I probably will be more likely to turn to that when its cooler. Its been in the high 90s ....very humid, which does NOT make me want the winter comfort of oatmeal! SOON THO! Fall in tx might come soon it seems...i hope so anyway! *fingers xed*

Lacey Jane said...

congrats!!! I can't want to enter the second tri... 6 weeks to go though...yikes!