Sunday, June 14, 2009

2.5 Months and Counting!

I say it OFTEN but time flies these days!

My girl is getting so big and I am enjoying ALMOST every minute of it!!! ;)

I have so many pictures to post but here are just a few of the very latest from the last week!

ENJOY!

My favorite:

Photobucket

Making faces:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being STRONG!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Being DRAWN (by her Elena...self portrait, including Emilia):

Photobucket

Excited:

Photobucket

and chillin' with big sis:

Photobucket

Quick Video for those of you still here! :)

3 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

ahhhhH!!!! They are both so precious!!! Very sweet pictures! Thanks for posting!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Em is SOOOOOOO cute..those cheeks are squeeze-worthy for sure! I love her big big smile and those round expressive eyes! She'll be another beauty to rival Lena. Funny that the girls look so different to me... can't say who looks more like you and who looks more like Josh but I'd say the big smile on Em's face is def. you! ;)

tejanamama said...

NO PROBLEM !!! i cannot wait to post more!!! :)

SHE IS SOOO pinchable and squeezeable. she is the best. :) i hope my lil one starts to look more like me...I like to think she will. so far she has my rolls ;)HA!

i visit this page too often to look at pics of my own kid :) LOL

more coming in a day or two. she is nearly three months old :(