Sunday, July 12, 2009

MORE PICTURES?

That is all I ever do here, huh? Post pictures of my girls??? :) CANNOT HELP IT! I am a proud mama! Since I know this isn't happening again, I am EXTRA proud and excited of the girls.

I will have some good ones coming this week of Elena in her dance gear! She is taking lessons now. And Emilia being her cute self will join those pics, no doubt!

Life is fine. Tiring and frustrating more often than not, but the girls are shining lights in the darkness! :)

How can these faces NOT cheer you up?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I love your girls. So cute and so sweet and just precious little bits of sunshine with their mega-watt smiles :)

Diario de Elysia said...

Wow elena is soo big and gorgeous and look at those rolls on emilia! LOVE IT!

Lacey Jane said...

oh my word. I hope you don't get tired of hearing how beautiful your babies are. Because I just have to mention once more that they are too precious for words. :o) SO sweet!