Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thirty Five weeks Minus two days! :)

WTTF Pictures, Images and Photos

Only five more weeks to go! This is happening quickly!!!!

We had the 34 week appointment earlier this week and it was pretty uneventful. Pee in a cup, get measured, weighed, poked at a bit, groped and listen to the heartbeat. The baby sounds good and is not as huge as they were expecting.

The midwife can feel around my belly and tell where different body parts are. The baby is head down and apparently low down ready to rock n roll!:) We have five weeks yet to go, so she can still change her mind about her position, but i hope she doesn't!

It was another visit without a weight gain too! THIS IS AMAZING! In my first pregnancy I gained ALL MY WEIGHT in the last three months or so. This time, I haven't gained anything yet in this time period! Funny how different things can be! I haven't gained in two months thus far and with one to go, I am hopeful that the weight gain will be minimized. So far its 30lbs and that is less than last go round and while not ideal, DEFINITELY good! :)

I am going to the hospital website in a few to preregister since apparently I was supposed to do that by now. I didn't think of it for some reason and so I need to get that done ASAP. Packing a bag might be a good thing to do soon too. I should make a list of things to do so that i stop forgetting them!

Pregnancy really does suck out your brain. I was a forgetful person before my pregnancies, but it seems to worsen during pregnancies.

I'll post another picture soon!

No comments: