Wednesday, February 25, 2009

** Almost MARCH!!! **

And what does that mean? It is almost FOUR WEEKS until this baby is due! :)

UPDATES:

My newest favorite thing: Any beverage from Sonic. Why? Because the ice is so delish there. It isn't really hard like regular ice so its easy to crunch and suck on and enjoy! Not sure why but that is REALLY hitting the spot these days! The ice from home just pales in comparison!

Elena had a corn dog from there the other day and I had a bite and LIKED IT! I have never liked corn dog in my LIFE. *That* is a very weird turn of events!


Another tid bit:
I wasn't planning on it, but I ended up registering at Babies R Us for this upcoming baby's arrival. I am not having a baby shower, but people kept asking me if I was registered somewhere so I thought it wouldn't hurt to create a small registry. It is under my name and Josue's so it shouldn't be too hard to find (San Antonio, TX).

If you feel the desire to, feel free to purchase something off of it, if not, then just send money! ;) LOL Just kidding. Look out for a birth announcement to come in just ONE MONTH!!!

Since I didn't do a baby shower, I may have a get together if I feel up to it sometime after the baby arrives. That really depends on how the baby arrives, how I feel, how our place looks, etc. :) LOTS OF things up in the air at this point.

ALSO: I have been looking into pre-kindergarten schools for Elena. I am just frustrated because apparently I am way way behind schedule with this! Most had their registrations back in JANUARY! :( So I'm the slacker mom. I am on two waiting lists in town and I'm still looking. Trying to find something that works and that is affordable and that seems stimulating for her. I just think it will be important for her to have her space and time away from me and the baby, especially early on.

We will try to do one or two days a week at the Spanish Immersion program as well for summer. She has been going there over a year now and doing quite well! She has learned so much! If all else fails, we'll keep here there for her PreK year.

And if you read my other blog, you know about Elena's dental situation. :( It is a whole other kink I wasn't expecting that will hopefully be resolved soon.

There is actually more to tell but this is getting long, so I will be back soon with more!

Have a happy and safe Wednesday! :)

No comments: