Wednesday, March 4, 2009

36.5 Weeks :) THE END IS Near!!!!

Photobucket

So I had my appointment today and it went well. I asked a ton of questions and I finally feel like the end is near!! Because of the pain I have been experiencing and sleeplessness, I found out I can take Tylenol pm which I didn't know. I am happy to hear it and HOPING it helps because not sleeping before getting an infant is the worst! :(

The midwife also said that she wants me to start evening primrose oil to help prep the cervix and get it softened and ready to go. This stimulates labor to some degree....so I'm starting that tomorrow when I am able to go buy some.

I am measuring full term now. I figured this because I knew my belly had grown. It has felt bigger and I have felt less mobile and more uncomfortable (putting it lightly). For the past few weeks I've been measuring 38 weeks and holding there for a while. So growth was bound to happen!

I also gained one pound, but all in all I cant complain because it has been over two months of NO weight gain so I can live with one pound! Especially at this point in the pregnancy when weight gain is usually rampant!

Yesterday I met with a girlfriend who took some pregnancy pictures for me since I cannot afford to go pay for maternity shots right now. She did a good job and now I have some keep sakes of my belly...which is huge. Don't freak, but it is a large round tummy!

Here are some of the shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm hoping to hold steady where I am for a while because I'm not sure how much more girth I can stand!

Keep me in your thoughts and thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I love how you had to say "don't freak" at your big baby belly! You look ripe, babe...hope she's ready for the big time soon!!

You also look great..looks like the weight (what little was gained) went straight to baby...great job! :)

Can't wait to see pics of the new little one...I'm sure Elena is so excited to be a big sister!!

Me said...

Congratulations C.

Been a long time, and I am awful at keeping in touch, but wanted to just let you know I am very happy that you finally got another miracle.

Hope you have an easy birth.

Leah

Diario de Elysia said...

You look absolutely glowing, love the pics. And oyu are alllll belly. Only a few more weeks lady