Monday, March 9, 2009

37 weeks

I hit that marker yesterday. I have an appointment Thursday and then the following week I get to see my baby again! I cannot wait to see her again! :)

In the meantime, I think my driving days are over for now. I have been feeling just too large and vulnerable so I have been arranging for rides most places. I think I may still drive here or there for a few things, but mostly I opt to avoid driving. Don't want to push my luck.

We are almost ready! I still need a few things but most are things you don't need on day one, so we can acquire a few things here and there as we go. I also received some gifts from friends who are out of town. I am opening them later this week in a little virtual shower we are having. Cannot wait to see what the little one got! :)

Nothing else huge going on here. I am just adjusting to the idea of the end and hoping for the best when we go to a family of three to four! As it approaches, it seems that one is getting harder and harder to deal with so the idea of two seems more and more daunting. :( I know its doable. I mean I don't have a choice at this point. LOL However, it is still a scary prospect!

No comments: