Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm DUE today!!!

I have had contractions off and on but NOTHING near what it should be if labor was impending.

This morning I did have some bloody show though (gross I know) but that damn near had me in tears. It is the beginning of the end and I see a light at the end of the tunnel. FINALLY.

I didnt have this with ELena, so we will see what the day brings.

Off to shower, get dressed, go to church, then go for a long walk and hope for the best! WISH ME LUCK and please pray that things progress sooner rather than later! :)

More updates to come. And watch this space for pictures as soon as she is delivered!

4 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Maybe you should have sex. I'm told this brings on the labour. :)

*hugs* And tell baby to hurry up so we can meet her! ;)

tejanamama said...

Pineapple (fresh), sex (semen actually), walking, squats and evening primerose oil are all supposed to assist in stimulating things, preparing cervix and keeping things moving.


NADA!!!! Done them ALL!!!!!!!!!!

That chemical reaction that starts labor begins when the baby says so. I guess its the last call she'll be making for a LONG TIME so I should let her enjoy it! MAMA makes all the calls after this one! Then MY REVENGE begins! muhahahahhaaa!!!!

Diario de Elysia said...

LOL revenge. I am hoping as I type yo0u are in labour.

Unknown said...

Congrats Tejanamama!