Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bringing it on....

Or so I hope. Trying everything in the book (almost)!

Turns out my midwife is on call sat/Sunday, then next week on Wednesday and Friday. My due date is that weekend after Friday. I hope I go on one of those days!!! I really am hoping to get her, but if I don't go this weekend, I see her on Monday for my regular 39 week appt. At that point I will talk to her about having her possibly come in for me whenever it is that I go. That would relieve me from a lot of stress!!!

Photobucket

I am also wondering if this kid is going to take her time like her sister did. I didn't start early labor with Elena until my DUE DATE! If that is the case, this girl could leave me hanging another 10 days! :(

I don't want her out so much because I am ready to evict her. I actually feel fairly good all things considered. I just want to get the midwife I want. Not having her expand any more would be ideal as well. I'm actually surprised at how good I feel.

My ligaments are expanded beyond capacity and I feel huge, but I am sleeping decently (considering) and have been in more pain at different points throughout the pregnancy. The end is supposed to the be worst, but I am doing okay so far! YES walking hurts and YES I feel like my belly might sink between my legs at any given moment, but that is par for the course, no? There is a living, squirming, large little monkey growing in there!

Will be keeping this updated as things develop...or don't! :( PRAY FOR ME!!!

Picture of me yesterday. Photobucket
More pics on my other blog.

:)

2 comments:

Nelly said...

I love this picture. You look good.

Diario de Elysia said...

Look at your belly. Beautiful