Sunday, August 17, 2008

THAR she BLOWS!!!

It was a matter of time. It happened yesterday and was disgusting. I hurled the only thing in my belly--a plum.

Note to self: While sweet and tart and DELICIOUS going down, plums are disgusting coming up and HIGHLY acidic! No more plums for a morning snack!

Aside from that, my nausea has really subsided. I am gagging more from the build up of gross stuff in my nose and throat since I'm on no meds for sinuses or allergies. This is annoying, but not as bad as it was with my first pregnancy. My symptoms on the whole seem less severe. I'm still starving quite frequently so I try to eat slowly and snack wisely, but it can be difficult.

Aside from that, I feel pretty good! I am almost eight weeks now, so only four more weeks before we hit the all-important first trimester end marker! :) I am looking forward to it. :)

1 comment:

Diario de Elysia said...

Poor C, I hope this nausea subsides quickly!