Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year update!

Time is FLYING!

I don't even believe the last post I made was after my last apppointment!? And I have another one in just one short week? It is my 28 week appointment, so I am just about 7 months along!

Looks a bit like this inside now: 28 WEEKS Pictures, Images and Photos

The baby is supposedly 2.25lbs and about 14.5 inches long. This one feels really big and really strong! :) In only one week we get another peek at her and we'll get a better idea of her size.

This is what they call the home stretch I believe. It is really going quickly and we are closer to the end that I would have imagined. I just keep thinking we have all the time in the world, but we don't! I have quite a lot to get done before too much more time passes. The crib is in storage and there are lots of boxes to go through of old baby things. Hopefully lots of it is usable and it needs to be sorted and washed and put away.

I also have a few things I need to purchase before this next little one joins us. Our old intercom system crapped out, so a new one is needed. And I'd like to get a two-seater stroller. Not the regular kind where it holds two kids and its huge, but the kind where the big kid sits on the back part in this little pull down area. That way its not a huge bulky stroller, and we don't have to use if if Elena isn't up to it. I have a feeling with a baby getting a free ride, she'll want one too. Just in case, I think buying one of these would be wise.

Not sure if I'll be having a baby shower. I don't really know enough PEOPLE! :) LOL MY girlfriend wants to throw me one, but a party might be better than an actual proper baby shower (traditional one) since I don't have enough girls to invite really! :) I only know a few people I'd want there and that wouldn't make for very exciting festivities I think.

Happy New Year! Only three more months til I meet my new edition to the familia! :)

No comments: