Monday, January 26, 2009

31 weeks and one day! :)

Time is flying!

I had to post again because today I am wearing a tight shirt. I was desperate and there was so little available at target that was NOT winter! HELLO! It is Texas and we have had some WARM weather off and on with the "chillier" temperatures. I only have winter maternity clothes!

Here I am today:

Photobucket

I went to the chiropractor this weekend and it seems to have helped ever so slightly. I notice that the pain isn't as bad early in the morning. I left feeling fine but in about 30 minutes I was back to where I was before the appointment. So its taken the edge off, but this is really still difficult to deal with. I am doing okay otherwise!

This week my big girl has her birthday festivities! I'm excited that she's bigger and stronger and happy and almost FOUR YEARS OLD! It should be an exciting week if I can manage to keep my house clean! :) That is a serious struggle since I'm moving much slower and NOT bending over anymore! ;) LOL

Thank God for my little helper! She's closer to the ground and really has been a big help during the pregnancy, especially now as I'm getting slower and bigger. Thank goodness for my munchkin!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

You're looking good, girl! :) Keep up the no-weight gain (or minimal amounts)! And I can't wait to see pics of your new little one...woohoo...soon soon soon!